Join Our Mailing List
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, and be the first to learn of new listings and featured vessels.
New Boat Listings
Put Some Summer In Your Winter At
The Toronto Boat Show
... and meet the North South Yacht Sales Team in Booth 1737 from
January 11-19, 2014 at the Direct Energy Centre, Toronto, ON
From fishing to cruising and family fun the Toronto Boat Show has boats for every lifestyle, activity and budget. This is your chance to compare makes and models, secure insurance and financing, and gear up with the latest accessories – all at one time, under on roof.
Make it an entire day of family fun and enjoy the following features and special events...
- Offshore Cruising with John Neal & Amanda Swan-Neal - This is an all-day seminar held Sunday, January 12 from 9AM-6PM. If you're considering setting off on a major sailing adventure, get your questions answered from boat selection, priority and optional outfitting, rigging & sails, security and privacy to cost of cruising. There is a fee for this seminar and a note to register early.
- For the first time, the Toronto Boat Show welcomes Russell Newberry of Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch. Each day Russell will share his experiences at what he describes as the 'world's most dangerous job' aboard fishing vessels in the Bering Sea, battling treacherous seas, frigid conditions and taking unforeseen risks!
- Duma - The Famous Wakeboarding and Boat-Driving Dog returns to The Lake. Does Duma really know how to steer a boat? Well you have to see it to believe it! And have your photo taken with Duma after each show - January 17-19.
- Drop by the NSNG booth: We're back at the Toronto Boat Show. If you are looking to sell your boat, our CPYB Yacht Brokers will be at the show all ten days and ready to discuss the North South Nautical Group Advantage of listing your boat with our team. Showcasing your vessel at a boat show is one way of getting extra exposure. Give one of our brokers a call to get your boat listed today. If you are looking to buy a boat, leave some time to browse through our wall of power and sail boat listings. If your dream boat isn't on our wall - just ask - we'll be happy to find it for you. Got a question about buying or selling your boat? Drop by the North South Nautical Group Booth 1737 - we're here to help.
- Check out the sailors at Sailfest. Skipper Diane Reid of One Girls Ocean Challenge returns to the show with tales of her unsuccessful attempt to complete the 2013 Mini Transat. Reid was forced to withdraw at the Canary Islands when her vessel suffered a broken mast. Derek Hatfield has represented Canada in 3 single handed around the world races and has become Canada's most experience and successful offshore racer.
- What's new in the industry? Look for the Toronto Boat Show's 'New Product' starburst identifying the latest and most innovative products from eye-catching boats to handy new boating accessories in each of the exhibitor's booths.
The Toronto Boat Show - January 11-19, 2013 at the Direct Energy Centre, Toronto, ON.
Operating under the North South Nautical Group banner, North South Yacht Sales specializes in the sale of pre-owned power and sailing yachts. With its head office based in Port Credit Harbour Marina, North South Yacht Sales is one of the largest yacht brokerages in Ontario with several locations throughout the province. In addition, the NSNG team has strategic alliances with brokerage firms in the United States and the Caribbean.
Heading up North South Nautical Group Inc. is Mike Burns, President. Burns has an extensive knowledge of the marine industry, and brokerage sales in particular. In addition to being a Certified Professional Yacht Broker, Burns was the General Manager of the largest yacht brokerage in Canada, Clift’s Marine Sales, for more than 6 years. He sits on the Board of Directors for the Yacht Brokers Association of America, and serves on the Certification Advisory Committee for the Certified Professional Yacht Broker program.
Working closely with these esteemed organizations, and adapting the high level of standards and practices that these organizations demand enabled North South Nautical Group to become the first yacht brokerage in Canada to attain the recognition of CPYB Endorsed Brokerage.
Joining Burns at North South Yacht Sales are Don Allin (Port Credit), Rocco Barca (Orillia), Greg Stratychuk (St. Catharines) and Fraser and Annie Campbell (Eastern Ontario). Allin, Barca and Stratychuk were long time brokers with Burns, at the former Clift's Marine Sales.
According to Burns,
"The North South Nautical Group marketing strategy is to emphasize the fact that our company is a ‘Pre-Owned Yacht Specialist’. Our goal is to become the preferred brokerage of choice for customers who are either looking to buy or sell previously owned yachts. New boat dealers that also sell pre-owned inventory may tend to focus on selling new boats and trade-ins. Arguably, boats on consignment do not receive the same level of service. With NSNG, our entire focus is pre-owned —there is no potential conflict of interest."
Read about North South Nautical Group in theYachtworld.com Magazine.